CIA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIA Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
---------THIS IS /CIA/ Announcements------------------Founding Father is Kondzio------------------Server's Ip:/CIA/Sniper:213.108.29.111:27030,/CIA/TrickJump:213.108.29.164:27010,/CIA/No Download:213.108.31.113:27010------------------If u want be owner contact to Kondzio---------
Latest topics
» Can i get in Elite Scrimteam => 1st Squad?
AAT Rules! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:35 am by Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

» Couting 1-9999
AAT Rules! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:09 pm by Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

» Good clan :)
AAT Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

AAT Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

AAT Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:38 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

AAT Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

AAT Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

AAT Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

AAT Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Top posters
Nano
AAT Rules! I_vote_lcapAAT Rules! I_voting_barAAT Rules! I_vote_rcap 
nicky24
$tal!ne
/CIA/ = GAY
Nazor
ZeRo
R4nG3r
V3N0M
ICE
/CIA/Bling/CIA/

AAT Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nano

Nano

AAT Rules! Empty
PostSubject: AAT Rules!   AAT Rules! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:20 am

this guidelines are for the AAT members + leader.

Admin Abuse seems to be an issue for so many admins on the servers. In this I hope to address all types of abuses and to prevent it with punishments that all should follow.

1. No asking for admin.
2. No verbal abuse ( racism, explicit sexual comments to member that are offensive)
3. Do not abuse admin commands (fling, splat, gib, sniperwar, without voting)
4. No banning/kicking players for no reason
5. No spawnkilling
6. No trickjump for objctive, walljumping, map glitches or exploits to gain an advantage.
7. Don't make teams unfair by stacking the teams on one side. No CIA vs. all unless voted and passed.

Punishments:

Asking For Admin

If someone asks you for admin first tell them not to. If they continue to ask mute them for 60 seconds. If after 60 seconds they still bug you, then demote them 1 level. If they start bugging you about returning their lost admin take another level away. If at this point they still haven't learned a lesson and still ask for admin then mute them permanetly. You can lift the mute and restore their levels if you believe they have learned their lesson. Only the person who muted them should unmute them. This may seem harsh, but seriously its getting annoying and I know some of you feel the same. Examples must be made out of people that persist on asking for admins.

Verbal player abuse

If someone is being excessively mean and hurtful towards a member this is unacceptable, even small remarks like noob can get old and will result in punishment. I personally don't care about cursing, but what I do care about is if those curses are directed at a member or pubber. Racism will never be tolerated. If someone is being verbally abusive.

* 1st
warn
* 2nd
mute 60 seconds
* 3rd
kick
* 4th
ban 90
* 5th
high admin decision to either perm ban or an extended period of ban (120 min and up)

If you don't have the admin to deal out punishment take screenshots and post at the AAT board, and someone will deal with it.

Abuse of admin commands:

Those players that excessively use commands against players and against themselves to gain an unfair advantage is considered admin abuse. Fling to escape with objective, launch to leap walls, revive after killed, disguise to go in back door are all abuses and will result in punishment.

* 1st
warn
* 2nd
kick
* 3rd
ban 90 minutes
* 4th
loss of admin lvl
* 5th
high admin decision to either perm ban, strip admin, or kick out of clan.

Kicking/Banning people for nothing or barely nothing:

This is probably one of the most important and most common abuses occurring on the servers. If someone is spawnkilling they are not to be banned at anytime. They can be splat/gib, they can be kicked, but at no point should they ever be banned for spawnkilling. You should not kick or even ban someone for not following an unwritten rule. Botting although annoying first offenders should not be banned forever, or even 999 days what I see some people have done on the server.

* 1st
warn
* 2nd
kick
* 3rd
ban 90 minutes
* 4th
loss of admin lvl
* 5th
high admin decision to either perm ban, strip admin, or kick out of clan.

Those that feel they are victims or witness to these cases of admin abuse addressed above I invite you to post at the AAT board of the forums. To take a screen shot of text, bring down the console and type /autoscreenshot off the text you would like to take a picture of. Alt and ~ together and Ctrl and ~ will minimize or make the console full screen as you may need it. F11 also works, but not to take picture of the console, use that if you want to take a picture of gameplay. After that there are a few places you can host your picture. you can use imageshack.us you just upload it and use code code ect. Your screenshots will save in your program files of ET.
also you can use Xfire screenshots.

AAT Rules! Unbenanntupm
Back to top Go down
Nano

Nano

AAT Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAT Rules!   AAT Rules! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:23 am

If one Supreme dont like this rules, wich i made delete it...
Back to top Go down

AAT Rules!
Page 1 of 1