CIA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIA Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
---------THIS IS /CIA/ Announcements------------------Founding Father is Kondzio------------------Server's Ip:/CIA/Sniper:213.108.29.111:27030,/CIA/TrickJump:213.108.29.164:27010,/CIA/No Download:213.108.31.113:27010------------------If u want be owner contact to Kondzio---------
Latest topics
» Can i get in Elite Scrimteam => 1st Squad?
NEW Rules of Trickjump Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:35 am by Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

» Couting 1-9999
NEW Rules of Trickjump Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:09 pm by Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

» Good clan :)
NEW Rules of Trickjump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

NEW Rules of Trickjump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

NEW Rules of Trickjump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:38 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

NEW Rules of Trickjump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

NEW Rules of Trickjump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

NEW Rules of Trickjump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

NEW Rules of Trickjump Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Top posters
Nano
NEW Rules of Trickjump I_vote_lcapNEW Rules of Trickjump I_voting_barNEW Rules of Trickjump I_vote_rcap 
nicky24
NEW Rules of Trickjump I_vote_lcapNEW Rules of Trickjump I_voting_barNEW Rules of Trickjump I_vote_rcap 
$tal!ne
/CIA/ = GAY
Nazor
ZeRo
R4nG3r
V3N0M
ICE
/CIA/Bling/CIA/

NEW Rules of Trickjump

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nano

Nano

NEW Rules of Trickjump Empty
PostSubject: NEW Rules of Trickjump   NEW Rules of Trickjump Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:49 am

Hello every TrickJump member. From today NEW rules for TrickJump server is applied. The new Rules are made so that people can trickjump and have fun in server. Also to make a better enviroment.

Rules:

1. As one of CIA mainrules says: NO DOUBLECLANNING. Dont waste time asking admins if you can join CIA if you are in another clan.

2. It is NOT allowed to kill in this server, killing someone will result in !kick with no warnings. If you after that come back and start to kill. You get 20 minutes ban, if you still do not understand the rules and choose to come back and killing. you will get 3 days ban. Or worse. Defending on how much you kill.

3. Nading other people is NOT allowed. ONLY nade people if they want it, or if you are at a jump that cannot be jumped with Jaymod. You can also selfnade to complete a jump/gamma, But NEVER on people that dont want. Doing this may result in being putted to spectators, if continued kick,

4. Blocking people on purpes is NOT allowed. If you have to go AFK please make sure you are not blocking for other visitors/members, If you block on purpose you will be put to spec, if continue you will be kicked.

5. Spamming is NOT allowed. And you will be muted. Also if you are muted. do NOT spamm with selfkill, Or change name to ''unmute me'' or something else. Renaming to names like that will only result in longer waiting before unmute.

6. To visitors: Advertising clan/clan ip. is NOT allowed. This is CIA and we dont want anyone to steal members or visitors to their clan. Anyone seen advertise anything exept for CIA server name followed by the ip will be banned,

7. Its not allowed to insult/speak bad language in main chat. What you say in real life is not CIA problem. But in server please talk normal. DONT swear. There ARE children playing this game, and they dont need to learn this bad language. Also its very disrespecting to go into a server and everyone is swearing/insulting, Swearing or insulting will result in mute or worse.

8. Multisatchels at Covert Ops is NOT allowed. It only makes server lagg. So if theres a jump that cant be done. Ask an admin with !throw command to do the jump and cap next jump.

9. Allways !ban/!kick/!mute/ with a REASON. If its mute then first only mute. then warn him with the reason of mute. If its kick allways write a reason, even if they cant see reason others in servers will see it. So if you just do !kick etplayer then you can be suspected for abuse, And ofcourse !ban you write a reason. If not they will be unbanned again.

Made by /CIA/Nano
Back to top Go down

NEW Rules of Trickjump
Page 1 of 1