CIA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIA Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
---------THIS IS /CIA/ Announcements------------------Founding Father is Kondzio------------------Server's Ip:/CIA/Sniper:213.108.29.111:27030,/CIA/TrickJump:213.108.29.164:27010,/CIA/No Download:213.108.31.113:27010------------------If u want be owner contact to Kondzio---------
Latest topics
» Can i get in Elite Scrimteam => 1st Squad?
In Game Command & What They Do Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:35 am by Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

» Couting 1-9999
In Game Command & What They Do Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:09 pm by Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

» Good clan :)
In Game Command & What They Do Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

In Game Command & What They Do Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

In Game Command & What They Do Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:38 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

In Game Command & What They Do Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

In Game Command & What They Do Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

In Game Command & What They Do Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

In Game Command & What They Do Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Top posters
Nano
In Game Command & What They Do I_vote_lcapIn Game Command & What They Do I_voting_barIn Game Command & What They Do I_vote_rcap 
nicky24
In Game Command & What They Do I_vote_lcapIn Game Command & What They Do I_voting_barIn Game Command & What They Do I_vote_rcap 
$tal!ne
/CIA/ = GAY
Nazor
ZeRo
R4nG3r
V3N0M
ICE
/CIA/Bling/CIA/

In Game Command & What They Do

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nano

Nano

In Game Command & What They Do Empty
PostSubject: In Game Command & What They Do   In Game Command & What They Do Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:05 am

I thought it may be helpful to add all commands and what they do, so nothing is done accidently Very Happy

A-F

!about = This displays the current Jaymod version number and website.

!admintest = This displays your admin status on the server.

!ban [player] [time] [reason] = This command will ban the specified player for the specified time.
* player can be either a slot number or partial name.
* time must be a number specified in minutes for the amount of time to ban the person.
* reason must be given (unless you are an admin with the flag allowing you not to have a reason).

!baninfo slot = Provides detailed information about a ban.
* slot must be a valid ban slot. You can find a ban's number by using !showbans.

!cancelvote = Issuing this command will stop a vote that is in progress.

!crazygravity [on/off] = Turning this option on will set the gravity to a random value between 0 and 1200 in 30 second intervals.

!crybaby [player] = Let a player know that their whining isn't appreciated.
* player can be a slot number or partial name.

!disorient [player] = This command will disorient a player. When disoriented, the player's view will be upside down and their controls backwards. This lasts until they are oriented or they die.

!finger [player] = This command will provide information about the specified player. This includes IP Address, GUID, MAC Address and admin level.

!fling [player] = This command will "fling" a player in a completely random direction.

!flinga = This command flings everyone instantaneously.

!ftime = Short for "fun time", it shows the current time of the server in a "fun" way.

G-N

!glow = If enabled, all players will emit a different color around them.
!kick [player] [reason] = This command will kick a player off of the server:
* player can be a slot number or partial name
* reason must be given (unless you are an admin with the flag allowing you not to have a reason)

!launch [player] = This command will "launch" a player straight up into the air.

!launcha L 1.0 or higher. This command launches everyone at once. Another admin favorite.

!listplayers = Listplayers will display a list (much like the in-game scoreboard) of connected players in your console. You must be playing in 800x600 resolution or higher to see this list correctly. The list consists of the player client number, player name, their XP and their ping.

!lock [team] = This command locks a team - keeping anyone from joining them.
* team can be "allies", "axis" or "spec" or the resp. shorthand: "r" (Axis), "b" (Allies), "s" (spectator).

!lol [player] [grenade] = This rains grenades on players. Using !lol alone causes a single grenade to drop on every player at once.
* player can be a slot number or partial name, this parameter is optional.
* grenade# is the number of grenades to drop on a player, this parameter is optional. Max. is 16.

!mute [player] = This will mute a player. When muted a player cannot use any kind of text or voice chat including private messaging.

!news = Issuing this command will play the news-reel associated with the map (assuming there is one). All players will hear this. This is the same news as players can play via the button in the limbo menu.

!nextmap = This command will end the current map and move on to the next.

O-R

!orient [player] = This command will re-orient a player, i.e. remove the effect of an ealier !disorient command.

!pants [player] = Strip a player of their pants!

!panzerwar [on/off] = This command will toggle panzerwar on or off, or will display its current status if no option is specified.

!pause = This command will pause the game. While paused, gameplay stops and no one can move. To start play again use the !unpause command.

!pip [player] Causes flying sparks to shower around a player (looks much like fairies).
* player can be a slot number or partial name and is optional.

!pop [player] = Causes a player's helmet to pop off, if he has one.
* player can be a slot number or partial name and is optional.

!putteam [player] [team] = This puts a player onto the specified team.
* team can be "allies", "axis" or "spec" or the resp. shorthand: "r" (Axis), "b" (Allies), "s" (spectator).

!readconfig = Issuing this will read the configuration file in case changes were made manually.

!rename [player] [name] = This will rename a player to whatever name you specify.
* The new name is only temporary: it will be their regular name after they disconnect.

!reset = This resets the current match, much like the referee reset works.

!resetmyxp = Allows players to reset their own XP.

!resetxp [player] = This command will reset a players XP to 0, take away all skill levels, and all awards.

!restart = This command restarts the current level.

!revive [player] = As long as the player has not gibbed, this will revive them.
* If player is omitted, this will revive the player who issued the command, otherwise player can be a slot number or partial name.

S

!seen [player] = If the seen database is enabled on the server, the specified player will search for a match and display the result.
* player must be a partial name.

!setlevel [player] [level] = Setlevel will put a player at a specified level.
* level needs to be a positive whole number. This level must exist before you can set someone there.

!shake [player] [time] = This command makes a player shake uncontrollably.
* time is optional, and is the number of seconds to shake the player up to 120 seconds. If not specified, it shakes 1 second.

!showbans = Showbans will print a list of current bans in your console.

!shuffle = Shuffle will rearrange the teams if they are uneven or unbalanced.

!slap [player] [amount] = Now you have the chance to slap someone around a bit.
* amount is optional. Will only take away HP upto 1HP left.

!smite [player] = Use this to set a player on fire.

!sniperwar = This command will toggle panzerwar on or off, or display its status if no option is specified.

!spec [player] = Issuing this command will put you into spectator mode following the specified player.
* player can be a slot number or partial name. If omitted it will put yourself to spec.

!spec999 = This will put all players with a ping of 999 into the spectators.

!splat [player] = This will deal 10,000 damage to a specified player, effectively making them go "splat".

!splata = This will splat everyone all at once!

!swap = This command swaps the current teams.

T-Z

!throw = This command will "throw" a player forward with great force.

!throwa = This command throws everyone at once. Another admin favorite.

!time = This displays the current time of the actual server machine the game is running.

!unban [ban#] = This unbans a player.
* ban# is a ban slot found by using the !showbans command.

!unlock [team] = Removes a lock, so anyone is free to join the team.

!unmute [player] = This will unmute a player, so he can use chat again.

!unpause = This command will revert the effect of a previous !pause command.

!uptime = This displays how long the Enemy Territory server has been running. It, of course, starts back at 0 when the server is shut down.

Took me a while so i hope this helps Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nazor

Nazor

PostSubject: Re: In Game Command & What They Do   In Game Command & What They Do Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:36 am

thx
Back to top Go down
Conus

PostSubject: Re: In Game Command & What They Do   In Game Command & What They Do Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:57 pm

rofl who needs the guide?
People who doesn't know commands, doesn't get to use em
In Game Command & What They Do Fresse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Game Command & What They Do   In Game Command & What They Do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Game Command & What They Do
Page 1 of 1