CIA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIA Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
---------THIS IS /CIA/ Announcements------------------Founding Father is Kondzio------------------Server's Ip:/CIA/Sniper:213.108.29.111:27030,/CIA/TrickJump:213.108.29.164:27010,/CIA/No Download:213.108.31.113:27010------------------If u want be owner contact to Kondzio---------
Latest topics
» Can i get in Elite Scrimteam => 1st Squad?
Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:35 am by Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

» Couting 1-9999
Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:09 pm by Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

» Good clan :)
Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:38 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Top posters
Nano
Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot I_vote_lcapWhy me banned the /CIA/Headshot I_voting_barWhy me banned the /CIA/Headshot I_vote_rcap 
nicky24
Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot I_vote_lcapWhy me banned the /CIA/Headshot I_voting_barWhy me banned the /CIA/Headshot I_vote_rcap 
$tal!ne
/CIA/ = GAY
Nazor
ZeRo
R4nG3r
V3N0M
ICE
/CIA/Bling/CIA/

Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot

Go down 
+2
ICE
R4nG3r
6 posters
AuthorMessage
R4nG3r

R4nG3r

Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Empty
PostSubject: Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot   Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:20 am

Why me banned /CIA/Headshot server reason read we dont want hacker.I am not hacker players.Can someone unbanned me?
Back to top Go down
ICE

PostSubject: Re: Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot   Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:37 am

You hacked Cobra.
on HS server 1 shot = 1 hs like almost 8 times in row?
only ETPro guys can do that and high skilled ones.
Back to top Go down
Kondzio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot   Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:59 am

and u are at G!X PureFrag i ll talk with G!X Suprems about u,and i ll tell Bullet about Doubleclanning
Back to top Go down
https://cia-clan.forumotion.net
Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

PostSubject: Re: Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot   Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:10 am

Guys hi i'm new, but i don't think he hacks... i have played excatly 69 hours (don't get angry from that number Razz) and i can easily get 8 HS:sses... but i don't think you care what i say.......... Sad
Back to top Go down
R4nG3r

R4nG3r

PostSubject: Re: Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot   Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:00 am

I am not hackker and i am not enymore in [=G!X=]Purefarg.I have a post the g!x forum i leave clan.
Back to top Go down
ZeRo

ZeRo

PostSubject: Re: Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot   Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:53 am

ice wouldnt say u hacks just becaz of fun. He saw u are bot and he banned you .

Ice wont do things just , to random pplz
Back to top Go down
Nano

Nano

PostSubject: Re: Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot   Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:30 pm

I agree with Zero
Back to top Go down
R4nG3r

R4nG3r

PostSubject: Re: Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot   Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:26 am

Thanks ice.You unbanned me iam very happy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot   Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why me banned the /CIA/Headshot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CIA Forum :: General Informations-
Jump to: