CIA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIA Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
---------THIS IS /CIA/ Announcements------------------Founding Father is Kondzio------------------Server's Ip:/CIA/Sniper:213.108.29.111:27030,/CIA/TrickJump:213.108.29.164:27010,/CIA/No Download:213.108.31.113:27010------------------If u want be owner contact to Kondzio---------
Latest topics
» Can i get in Elite Scrimteam => 1st Squad?
Recruitement Rules! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:35 am by Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

» Couting 1-9999
Recruitement Rules! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:09 pm by Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

» Good clan :)
Recruitement Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Recruitement Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Recruitement Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:38 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Recruitement Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Recruitement Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Recruitement Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Recruitement Rules! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Top posters
Nano
Recruitement Rules! I_vote_lcapRecruitement Rules! I_voting_barRecruitement Rules! I_vote_rcap 
nicky24
Recruitement Rules! I_vote_lcapRecruitement Rules! I_voting_barRecruitement Rules! I_vote_rcap 
$tal!ne
/CIA/ = GAY
Nazor
ZeRo
R4nG3r
V3N0M
ICE
/CIA/Bling/CIA/

Recruitement Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nano

Nano

Recruitement Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Recruitement Rules!   Recruitement Rules! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:10 pm

1. Only level 8 to 12 may recruite. Higher level Owners may recruite, but only if there are no level 8 through 12 server members in game at that time and ONLY in the server they are part owners of.

2. All recruiters must follow recruitment requirements of their home sever. Each server may have different requirements to become a new CIA member.

3. Every recruiter should be prepared to ask several times per day if anyone would like to join CIA. A bind would probably work out better, but must be used several times per day also.

4. Once a guest shows interest, you must tell him of all requirements and answer any question he or she may ask.

5. A tryout must be given as soon as the guest is ready. Allow the guest to choose the map of his choice.

6. After completion of the successful tryout the new member must set CIA tags and be given information on where to register in our forum. You may setlevel member to lvl 4 and no higher.

7. New members should register within 24 hrs of passed tryout. However please suggest he or she does it immediatley. If they fail to register in this time period they should be set to level 0 until they cooperate and register.

8. It is your responsability to make sure new members register.

9. It is your responsability to make sure the new member is added to the roster, by announcing the name in your forum base. Usually called roster updates. Make sure they include your name. Failing to do so may lead to your being demoted if you have to many violations of neglect.

10. After a failed tryout, the guest must be told that he can tryout twice per day. You must encourage the guest and help make him or her feel better if need be. Please say something like " you gave it a great try" " take time to get to know maps and try again" " Im sure you'll pass eventually, please keep trying."

11. If the guest becomes mad or disrespectfull after failed tryout, you may decide not to give him a second chance. If this does happen, then the guest is probably not the type of person we would like in our clan and does not deserve a second tryout attempt.

12. If for some reason your server puts a hold on recruiting, please tell the guest that they may join CIA in another server.

13. Always set an example of behavior. Be nice and helpfull at all times. Act in a mature mannor and please watch your language. How you behave reflects strongly on the new recruites.

Yours is the hardest job in all of CIA. You have been chosen for a reason.

It is your responsability to make CIA stronger by adding new members.

Please keep in mind that the next step up is co-leader and a hard working recruiter usually gets the promotion when the position opens up.

Keep a record of your own recruites. By adding names to roster updates. Make sure they mention who recruited them and when. This will be the only way to ensure that you have recruited someone.
Back to top Go down

Recruitement Rules!
Page 1 of 1