CIA Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIA Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
---------THIS IS /CIA/ Announcements------------------Founding Father is Kondzio------------------Server's Ip:/CIA/Sniper:213.108.29.111:27030,/CIA/TrickJump:213.108.29.164:27010,/CIA/No Download:213.108.31.113:27010------------------If u want be owner contact to Kondzio---------
Latest topics
» Can i get in Elite Scrimteam => 1st Squad?
No Download Rules Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:35 am by Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

» Couting 1-9999
No Download Rules Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:09 pm by Vico|$n!p3r_k!n&

» Good clan :)
No Download Rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

No Download Rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:39 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

No Download Rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:38 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

No Download Rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

No Download Rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

No Download Rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

No Download Rules Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 pm by /CIA/ = GAY

Top posters
Nano
No Download Rules I_vote_lcapNo Download Rules I_voting_barNo Download Rules I_vote_rcap 
nicky24
No Download Rules I_vote_lcapNo Download Rules I_voting_barNo Download Rules I_vote_rcap 
$tal!ne
/CIA/ = GAY
Nazor
ZeRo
R4nG3r
V3N0M
ICE
/CIA/Bling/CIA/

No Download Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nano

Nano

No Download Rules Empty
PostSubject: No Download Rules   No Download Rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:20 am

//----------//==========//----------//
Official NoDownload Rules
//----------//==========//----------//

# Bad language & Disrespecting #
Information: Swearing and insulting other players is disallowed. Please, watch your language and try to be an authority for visitors and other clan members. Avoiding censor that is set to mute players for saying inappropriate words is also disallowed.
// Punishments //

* 1st: Remind the person to watch his language or to respect players (if a members is the one who swears then you can skip the 1st step and proceed to the second one).
* 2nd: Use !mute command to mute for 2 minutes. Remind him again.
* 3rd: Use !mute command to mute for 5 minutes. Remind him again.
* 4th: Use !kick command to kick the player. When he comes back warn him that next time he will get banned for 90 minutes. If he doesn't stop ban him for 90 minutes and post screenshots on forums if it's a clan member.

# Botting, wallhacking #
Information: Using aimbots or wallhacks isn't allowed. If you suspect somebody for using these softwares you should spec him and record a video as evidence.
// Punishments //

* 1st: Ask the player to turn off his aimbot or wallhack.
* 2nd: Ask the player to turn off his aimbot or wallhack again.
* 3rd: Ban him for 2 minutes or kick if you can't ban.
* 4th: If he comes back and starts botting then you are allowed to ban for 7 days.
Note: If you can't ban or kick you can ask higher admin to do that for you.

# Level asking #
Information: Sometimes, mostly new members ask to be promoted. This is not allowed.
// Punishments //

* 1st: Remind the person to stop asking for promotions.
* 2nd: Use !mute command to mute for 5 minutes. Remind him again.
* 3rd: Use !kick command to kick the player. When he comes back warn him that next time he will get banned for 60 minutes (take screenshots as evidence).
* 4th: After discussing it with high admin (Supreme or Leader) the person who was asking for admin levels can be demoted.

# Walljumping #
Information: Very often players jump over walls or any other obstacles to complete the objective. It is not allowed.
// Punishments //

* 1st: Splat the person and warn him.
* 2nd: Splat him again.
* 3rd: !kick him.
* 4th: If the person finishes the map by walljumping you can ban him for 90 minutes. Restart map if it's possible.

# High ping #
Information: Players with bad connections sometimes may have high ping.
// Punishments //

* 1st: Remind the person to fix his ping by typing /rate 25000, /cl_maxpackets 30 or 100, /snaps 20, etc.
* 2nd: Remind him again.
* 3rd: Kick the person, but do that only if his ping is very high and doesn't go low. We prefer to help people with their problems, not kicking them.

# Whining #
Information: Sometimes we see that players are whining on public chat, for example: "2vs1", "Stop using adrenaline" and so on, it isn't a nice thing to do.
// Punishments //

* 1st: Remind the person to stop whining.
* 2nd: Use !mute command to mute for 2 minutes. Remind him again.
[* 3rd: Use !mute command to mute for 5 minutes. Remind him again.
* 4th: Use !kick command to kick the player.

# Selfkilling #
Information: Selfkilling means typing /kill while playing to die, but not being killed by an opponent. Mostly it's used by players who have low HP or are out of ammo. It is disallowed to selfkill while playing.
// Punishments //

* 1st: Remind the person to stop selfkilling.
* 2nd: Disorient or smite. Remind him again.
* 3rd: Kick the player.

# Chat spamming #
Information: Do not spam, flood the public chat with any kind of messages.
//Punishments //

* 1st: Remind the person to stop.
* 2nd:Use !mute command to mute for 2 minutes. Remind him again.
* 3rd: Use !mute command to mute for 5 minutes. Remind him again.
* 4th: Use !kick command to kick the player. When he comes back warn him that next time he will get banned for 60 minutes.

# Double clanning #
Information: Double clanning - playing as a member of at least two clans. As a CIA member you are disallowed to do that.
// Punishments //

* 1st: Demote the person to level 0, 1, 2 or 3.
* 2nd: Disscuss the issue with clan leader, owner or supreme. It can result as a ban for doubleclanner.

# Admin abuse #
Information: Do not abuse your admin commands, do not use them for fun. They were made to help players with their problems.
// Punishments //

* 1st: Remind the person to stop abusing commands.
* 2nd: Use !mute command to mute so he can't use the commands. 2 minutes mute. Remind him again.
* 3rd: Use !mute command to mute so he can't use the commands. 5 minutes mute. Remind him again.
* 4th: Contact leader, owner or supreme / post evidence on forums.

# Support fire & Artillery spamming #
Information: Do not spam (keep throwing) airstrikes, it makes server lagging.
// Punishments //

* 2nd: Use !splat, !smite, etc. Remind him again.
* 3rd: Kick the spammer. Keep doing this, but if he doesn't stop - ban for 90 minutes.

# Mortar blocking #
Information: Do not stand on a person that is using mortar, it's treated same as teamkilling.
// Punishments //

* 3rd: Kick the 'teamkiller'. Keep doing this, but if he doesn't stop - ban for 90 minutes.

# Glitching & Bug exploiting #
Information: Do not exploit and bugs/glitches in the game. Most known ones are multi satchel, fuel tank in Railgun.
// Punishments//

* 3rd: Kick the bug abuser. If he doesn't stop - ban for 90 minutes.

# XP Whoring #
Information: Do not throw med packs, ammo packs near the spawn to skill up or gain XP.
// Punishments //

* 3rd: !kick. Keep doing this, but if he doesn't stop - ban for 90 minutes.

Last edited by Nano on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nano

Nano

No Download Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Download Rules   No Download Rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 am

Conus if you dont like the rules you can delete them ofc and make your own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Conus

No Download Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Download Rules   No Download Rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:58 am

Na they fine but botting or hacking is instant ban. At message of the day its already told its ban. So straight ban if u see hacking.
Also take it to demo when u spec. Otherwises I will unban. post to admin abuse board too.
Back to top Go down

No Download Rules
Page 1 of 1